To all our friends and supporters:
You are cordially invited to our 17th Annual Meeting
Where: Ginew Wellness Centre, Roseau River First Nation, east of Letellier on PR 201. Monday April 24th Doors open: 6:30 pm Meeting at 7:00 pm
2016 has been a very exciting year for us! Opportunities abound. Although details will be provided at our Annual Meeting, here are a few highlights:
- Development plan for section of Trans Canada Trail at Roseau Rapids First Nation.
- Creation of various Crow Wing Trail/Trans Canada Trail signs along the Trail including welcome signs at north and south entrances to our municipalities. To be installed in 2017.
- Completion of gaps identified by Manitoba Infrastructure as well as infrastructure repairs.
- Installation of Trans Canada Trail signs by Manitoba Infrastructure to identify access points.
- Design of historical and modern maps of Crow Wing Trail to be used as trailhead signs at 11 access points. To be installed in 2017.
- 6th time Hosting of Actif Epica, a qualifier for the Iditarod Trails Invitational in Alaska.
Hope some of you will be able to join us. West doors of the Ginew Wellness Centre will open at 6:30 pm and a meal will be served prior to the 7 pm meeting.