The Trail has never been drier and this has surely helped with our maintenance efforts! The second round of mowing has started. Mowing was just completed from Emerson to north of Senkiw Bridge. Enjoy!
BEFORE VENTURING OUT:
- Check here for a list of trail sections on dirt roads, which should be avoided if there have been recent rains.
- See below for areas to be aware of.
- Check trail conditions before going out. If trail maintenance has not started, you could encounter tall grass and weeds and fallen trees and branches in some locations.
- Contact our Trail Boss directly via “Feedback” with any issues you may encounter on trail.
Areas to be aware of:
- The mile-long section south of St. Malo – north of the boundary between the RM of De Salaberry and the RM of Emerson-Franklin – is very rutted towards the middle. In wetter years this means you will find many water holes.