Registrations are well under way for the 7th Annual Actif Epica Event. Last year, cyclists and runners were facing water and mud… what will they need to deal with this year? There is not much snow but it could be mighty cold!
Especially for those racers hoping to complete the entire route from Emerson (for cyclists 200 km) and Ridgeville (for runners 162 km). Their goal is to qualify for the Iditarod Trail Invitational in Alaska… and Actif Epica … on the Crow Wing Trail… is the only qualifier in Canada that will help them get there!
If you or someone you know would like to participate, all registration details are available at www.actifepi.ca .
If it’s volunteering you’re interested in, then contact us at email@example.com or you can also register through the Actif Epica web site.
For locations of checkpoints along the Crow Wing Trail and the hours they will be operating to accommodate racers, click here.
- New Board Members Inspire Innovation January 11, 2018
- Actif Epica 2018 February 16,17.18 January 11, 2018
- The Great Trail Tour September 15, 2017
- Celebrate the Trans Canada Trail on the Crow Wing Trail! August 22, 2017
- Crow Wing Trail AGM Report – correction May 12, 2017
- 2017 Annual Meeting Info May 11, 2017
- Ridgeville Trail Ride – June 3rd May 11, 2017
- Crow Wing Trail’s 17th Annual Meeting April 5, 2017
- From Emerson to Alaska via the Crow Wing Trail February 15, 2017
- Taking It All The Way To Alaska September 20, 2016